In an industry full of people & innovation, your job is constantly changing. It can be a challenge to stay on top of industry research and popular articles.
We recap the last few month’s major events in the worlds of talent engagement, people/ process improvements and leadership.
For those that want the full picture, we share relevant news and commentary.
Speaking Engagement References
- What Dogs, Kids & Employees Have in Common – DisruptHR Charlotte
- What do Front Line Managers really want? — Executive Leadership Conference
- Motivation at work — Leadership training seminar
- Company Culture – Company-wide training program
- Attrition – Virginia SHRM Conference
- Front Line Managers; More Impact – 2017 Innovision Conference
News & Events
- Integrating Leadership Training into Company Certification – The results of this program more than doubled Valvoline’s A players in a short time.
- Reducing Turnover in Millennials – How do you keep your younger employees around longer?
- Company Employee Expenses – How much are you spending for your employees? Take a look and see if you’re at or below the country average
- Employee Retention – What’s making people quit? Top 5 reasons based on current research, including micro-management and culture
- Disrupt HR Charlotte – What Dogs, Kids, and Employees Have in Common
Know of an area we’re missing? Email the link or article to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a copy of the research article of your choice from above.